On the basic loads in the gym say many and often. But what it is, and how it is correctly executed, newcomers to understand sometimes difficult. To understand what the basic exercises in the gym for girls are, you must first understand the terms.
The concept of basic training on simulators
Training is called basic, if during their execution each time in the work includes more than one muscle or joint. If only one muscle is loaded, then the exercise is considered isolated.
Classical and important for the training of any athlete are three types of basic exercises:
- work with deadlift;
- with pressure from chest;
- doing sit-ups with a barbell.
These loads carry out the study of all major muscle groups. And they are important not only for men, since having a proportionally built body is significant for women.
When compiling the program, basic exercises in the gym for beginners should be between 80 – 90% of the entire class. In the future, it makes sense to include in the program of isolated loads in order to achieve the best result from working on the body. If training is carried out for a set of muscle mass, then it is the work with the base that will be most effective.
Those who meet the video, which represents the base of training in the gym performed by men, do not get upset, because there is no fundamental difference in the performance of these exercises for men and women. You can safely use them.
In case there is a temptation to use the finished program, it is better to give preference to the one that is designed specifically for girls. This is due to the fact that women have specific problem areas, which need to be paid especially careful attention and there are muscles that do not need to be touched, for example, the trapezius neck muscle.
An approximate basic exercise complex in the gym
Here is presented to the attention the version of the program, built on the most popular basic exercises. It will be appropriate for beginners. This program has the opportunity to use as a basis and gradually adjust to yourself to achieve the maximum possible weight loss.
To ensure that the names do not confuse the beginner, and to find out how these or other simulators look, you can see their photos on the Internet.
This program is made up of three visits to the gym for a week. And between these visits must necessarily be a break for one day to rest. Time for rest is necessary to restore and strengthen muscle tissue.
Each individual training works on several muscle groups. This is due to the fact that for one visit to the hall it is impossible to qualitatively load the entire body.
Day of the first workout from a weekly load:
- 2 to 15 repetitions per extension of the legs in the machine.
- 4 to 12 times sit-ups with a barbell.
- 3 to 12 reps press the feet in the machine.
- Repeat the first item in the list.
- 3 to 12 times for dumbbell bench press sitting.
- 3 to 12 reps per rod rod with medium grip in front of him until chest.
- 3-4 times the maximum number of repetitions of the load on the press.
The main work of this day is concentrated on the load for the legs. In addition, the muscles of the hands, as well as back, chest and press are included.
Day 2 of the weekly workout:
- 3 to 15 reps per breeding sitting in the simulator on the muscles of the chest.
- 3 to 12 times over the extension of the arm with dumbbells from behind the head.
- 3 to 10 repetitions per folding dumbbells while standing.
- 3 to 10 repetitions of kick-back.
- 3 to 12 times on the bending of the hands with the emphasis on the elbows on the machine.
- 4 to 15 repetitions in the machine for calf standing.
This list of exercises allows you to work out several groups of muscles of the hands and chest. In addition, the feet are loaded.
The third day of workout from a weekly load:
- 2 to 15 repetitions per bending of the legs in the machine.
- 4 to 12 times for pull rod on straight legs.
- 3 to 15 repetitions for bending the legs in the machine in a prone or sitting position.
- 3 to 12 repetitions by pulling the block to the chest from above.
- 3 to 12 repetitions on the thrust of the upper block.
- 3-4 approaches to the maximum number of times a press.
On this day of work on the muscles, most of the exercises are aimed at the back, besides, the press and hands are not forgotten.
The base allows to develop the muscles of the body and prepare it for the subsequent serious load in isolated exercises. It is impossible to exclude them and neglect them. Basic training has always been and will be the main tool for building a developed musculature.